Geomon101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geomon Recreation

2 posters

Go down

Geomon Recreation Empty Geomon Recreation

Post by stormthunder Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Okay, I know some clever person is going to say, you copied blake!
No, I didn't copy blake. I don't know when he started his project, but I'm sure that we started at a similar time. I am recreating geomon in a computer game (yes, if you're on esperclub, you should already know this) called Aquamon, and I could really have some help. Basically, for more information, go to esperclub.boards.net.

Similarly to blake, we have also gotten permission to use the espers from geomon, however, I find it too much of a copy to use just geomon's so we are currently creating more! We basically need anyone at all that can help us! Everyone's welcome! (Even if you think, oh no, I'm talentless, no, you're not! Even if you think you're a horrible artist, or you can't make music...guess what! You have a place in aquamon.)

stormthunder
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Geomon Recreation Empty Re: Geomon Recreation

Post by bpayne00 Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:04 pm

well, the project actually isn't mine-all I know is the person's username on the forum that made it is "Flame, Infernox King" (he changed it a few times and can't remember what it was initially)

(and lol we're also going to make more espers...I know it does look like we could just be copying each other but I'm sure the end results will be unique in their own ways ;)and not just one being iOS-only and one being a desktop app lol)

bpayne00
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by stormthunder Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 am

As long as our art work isn't copied, then I'm fine with it

stormthunder
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down