Geomon101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEOMON SEQUEL!

5 posters

Go down

GEOMON SEQUEL! Empty GEOMON SEQUEL!

Post by bpayne00 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Blake, and I registered here just so I could post some exciting news! Myself and about 75 other players (soon to be more) are working on developing a sequel to Geomon! I have even talked with Loki Studios via Facebook and they have given us permission to use their designs! (which I have copied off of here, if that is ok)

I am the lead iOS developer for this sequel. We are looking for anyone who can offer ideas, make drawings, compose music, develop iOS apps...anything!

Just google "claninfernox" to find our forum! Feel free to register there and help us make history!

The legacy of Geomon shall live on!
-bpayne00/Blake

bpayne00
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

GEOMON SEQUEL! Empty Re: GEOMON SEQUEL!

Post by RaineyAlphaWolf Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:39 am

Oy I can make drawings if u need. I still have my old varg unleashed persona. Find me at RaineyAlphaWolf431@yahoo.com

RaineyAlphaWolf
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafpool Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:13 am

Yes!! Ok I'll look into it when I can
Leafpool
Leafpool
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by bpayne00 Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:55 pm

lol good to hear from you two! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get in touch with anyone.

That would be great RainyAlphaWolf! We may be using the old espers, but some new ones wouldn't hurt to help keep things fresh!

and please do check it out when you can Leafpool! We're trying to spread the word wherever we can, so if either of you could get in touch with other members here and/or friends that played Geomon that would be awesome! Smile

bpayne00
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by Leafpool Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:43 pm

K and I can help with drawing too? And I'll spread the word; there is another Geomon forum too just so u know, search espercorp forum on google, and click the first one (it's the esperclub one)
Leafpool
Leafpool
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by bpayne00 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Absolutely! Whatever talent you have, even if it's just testing the game, will be appreciated! Wink

and I'll for sure search for that.

bpayne00
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by RaineyAlphaWolf Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:00 am

There r members on kik including old admins. There r several fan sights as well and a geomon page on Facebook. All would b good places to get old members

RaineyAlphaWolf
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forestrunner Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:03 am

I know sevral players that r very excited about this but im worried, do u really understand how hard its gonna be to make this app?
How much money are u planing to use to get this running?
Are you getting help from ppl who have made a app before?
Geomon has been almost remade three times and they all failed because of the reasons i posted.
Im not trying to down anyone or be rude but im very doubtful about this happening but if i can help in any way i will.
I wish u good luck in this project.
Btw can i post my email or kik for contact?

Forestrunner
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by bpayne00 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:27 pm

Oh I understand alright lol. I've only ever attempted a rather complex app (for our college capstone project my group of 5 (turned-3 towards the end of the semester) had to make a student-teacher rubric grading app both for desktop and iOS). Here's how I plan on financing the app: we are going to be using Kinvey as our database backend (which is free for the first 100 simultaneously-connected users, only charges $20 for the first 101-1,000 users, then an additional $7 for every 1,000 after that), and I'm saving up money from my temp-to-perm job (will only be there 12 weeks...though not to brag but I'm making about $420 a week=$1,200/month for 3 months=$3,600 throughout my temp work) so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to keep our app going for a while even with Apple's $100/year Developer Program charge (provided my job situation holds steady)

No, I'm pretty much it as far as development is concerned.

I understand your doubts but I'm going to be doing my best-if the app fails then the app fails but I'll only be all the wiser because of it, and have made friends in the process Wink

(and sure, if you want to post an email or Kik go ahead. I'll post my email here if anyone wants to contact me: bpontheball@gmail.com)

bpayne00
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by RaineyAlphaWolf Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 am

Those that help should get it for free lol

RaineyAlphaWolf
Pegasus
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by bpayne00 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Lol actually the app itself will be free Wink

bpayne00
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by stormthunder Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:59 pm

Lol, I wouldn't even mind if it cost a buck. As long as we get geomon back

stormthunder
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by bpayne00 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:22 pm

lol we'll charge for the app only if we need to...and yes it'll probably be the 'stereotypical' $0.99 Wink

bpayne00
Toco
Toco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down