Contest for 483 Virgo

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by DerppersonXP on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:26 am

Ajisboss wrote:Nope i still won
No you didn't, you weren't even that close

DerppersonXP
Leilei
Leilei

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by DerppersonXP on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:27 am

Rex9595 wrote:Heres proof i posted twice fair and square

picture 1



picture 2




Wow you stayed up late


and the 200th post picture

DerppersonXP
Leilei
Leilei

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by Rex9595 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:27 am

Rex9595 wrote:Heres proof i posted twice fair and square

picture 1



picture 2






and the 200th post picture

posted this once more because the first time i had to resize the last picture cuz half of it didint show

Rex9595
Varg
Varg

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by Rex9595 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:33 am

zTotalNightmare wrote:Out of curiosity, why should Rex be disqualified?

also thank you for sticking up for me but i don't think il have a problem showing to pug that i won since i do have pictures proving i did the others are just upset they lost i would be upset too but the reason i won is because i planned it out i had 3 tabs open beside each other lol one to check the post count one to reply to get post count closer to 200 and one that had the post ready to do for 200th :p it really is not that hard to come up with a plan like this.

Rex9595
Varg
Varg

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by DerppersonXP on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:36 am

Rex9595 wrote:
zTotalNightmare wrote:Out of curiosity, why should Rex be disqualified?

also thank you for sticking up for me but i don't think il have a problem showing to pug that i won since i do have pictures proving i did the others are just upset they lost i would be upset too but the reason i won is because i planned it out i had 3 tabs open beside each other lol one to check the post count one to reply to get post count closer to 200 and one that had the post ready to do for 200th :p it really is not that hard to come up with a plan like this.
I didn't say you didn't win. Just sayin it's kinda cheap :/ since the rest of us did it without tabs. But if the rules say its not cheating, it's not cheating.

DerppersonXP
Leilei
Leilei

Posts : 47
Join date : 2013-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by Rex9595 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:41 am

haha i don't think it was breaking any rules it was just a way of being clever anybody could have done it and it's not like i am hiding the fact of how i figured out when to do 200th post i am being open about how i did it and even then i posted twice with a pug picture :p and he stated that u can post twice if pug pic is included so unless i misunderstood that rule then there is no reason why i didint win

Rex9595
Varg
Varg

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hi

Post by RaineyAlphaWolf on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:42 am

is this still going on?

RaineyAlphaWolf
Pegasus
Pegasus

Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by AgentDuongkhi on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:19 am

this is weird

AgentDuongkhi
Leilei
Leilei

Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by Notorious P.U.G. on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:03 am

Alright guys, just woke up. Let me take a look here and see who the winner is Smile

_________________
Help me keep Geomon101.com up to date!
avatar
Notorious P.U.G.
Notorious

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-01-07

View user profile http://www.geomon101.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by Notorious P.U.G. on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:17 am

As I look at this it appears that Rex is the winner unless you guys noticed any rule breaks anywhere along the line that I didn't see.

So congratulations Rex, you can send a rattox for whatever you want for the 483 Virgo in my vault.

For everyone else, thank you for taking the time to participate. Don't worry, this won't be the last giveaway, so there will be more opportunities to win some awesome prizes. I'll try to make each contest different to keep you guys on your toes.

I hope to see you guys around here more often!

_________________
Help me keep Geomon101.com up to date!
avatar
Notorious P.U.G.
Notorious

Posts : 68
Join date : 2013-01-07

View user profile http://www.geomon101.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by Rex9595 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:43 am

Notorious P.U.G. wrote:As I look at this it appears that Rex is the winner unless you guys noticed any rule breaks anywhere along the line that I didn't see.

So congratulations Rex, you can send a rattox for whatever you want for the 483 Virgo in my vault.

For everyone else, thank you for taking the time to participate. Don't worry, this won't be the last giveaway, so there will be more opportunities to win some awesome prizes. I'll try to make each contest different to keep you guys on your toes.

I hope to see you guys around here more often!

sure thing il send something and i prefer to call the rattox a lix with rattox persona :3

Rex9595
Varg
Varg

Posts : 65
Join date : 2013-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contest for 483 Virgo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum